Friday, 5 January 2007
Sometimes the jokes just write themselves
A Plea To My Fellow Filipinos:
Please for the love of God, watch the new Lito Lapid film "Tatlong Baraha". No, it's not gay porn but a film about three masked men with swords, and no it's not a period film.
Support his fundraiser for his mayoralty bid. We want a masked man running the richest city of the Philippines. I'm serious. It would be really fun!
Yes, that man on the right is also CURRENT senator of the Philippines, the one in the middle is a CURRENT Governor, and I don't know who the other guy is but I'm sure he's also a Filipino Official.
Vic Sotto is already rich! Grab your friends, families, lovers, random strangers on the street and make this the cinematic blockbuster that it's meant to be.l
Box Office Takings of the Metro Manila Film Festival
1. Enteng Kabisote – P112,456,584 - Vic Sotto stole Pia from me!
2. Kasal, Kasali, kasalo – P107,496,737
3. Shake, Rattle & Roll 8 – P48,675,732- the 8th film in the trilogy!
4. Matakot Ka sa Karma – P20,426,950 - GMA will be reincarnated as a pig
5. Mano Po 5: Gua Ai Di – P19,431,403 - the 5th film in the trilogy! kayo nood pala di luki nekosyo pala wala na gawa part six.
6. Super Noypi – P17,309,117-M
7. Zsa Zsa Zaturnnah Zee Moveeh – P10,643,358-M
8. Ligalig – P6,841,770-M
9. Tatlong Baraha – P3,673,623-M - Sige na! Panoorin natin! (Pag hindi, mangungurakot nalang sya for his election expenses this May.)
Hon. Senator Lito Lapid for Makati Mayor!
at 5:49 pm