Pages

Saturday, 5 July 2008

Animal Treats....

I went to this humongous pet store and saw some really amazing shit. I now feel sorry for all the dogs that have ever lived with my family. We wuz so poor we could not give them the finer things in life beyond rice, sayote, tinapa, and Ligo sardines. (Although sometimes my mother cooks Monterey soup bones for them.) Cats are another story though, all our cats eat the SAME food as we do, even sharing the dining table. My father won't let me eat the good bits off his plate but he will let the cats. I don't know why our cats got special privileges but maybe the Canine Liberation Movement just needs more time to push for equal rights...


Purina? Fuck dat shit, give me the booze man....woof woof...(Can I just point out that Dog beer is MORE expensive than Czech or even Trappist beer!!)

But this is the fine stuff...

Dope for cats! I guess catnip overstimulates some neuroreceptors in cats, giving them that doped up 'high' whenever they sniff this weed. Cats high on catnip are really funny, quick, give yer cat some of the good stuff!

But cats can get stoked in other ways too...

Surf's up for Nicolasa, the Peruvian surfing cat....Check out the Hang Ten stance, claws just at the very tip of the board. I is fricking jealous. I have never riden with a Hang Ten stance!

We all love wet pussy. I love wet pussy. Give me some wet pussy anytime.

Nicolasa wants to ride more waves and orders her human slave to paddle her out to them waves..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dope for cats!!!

Those kitty shots are so cute! Nicolasa is such a big kitty.

The Nashman said...

methinks it's animal cruelty, the cat is probably hanging on to dear life hence the hang ten stance...