Pages

Saturday, 5 July 2008

Commodities Market

Further proof that you can make math (in this case statistics) work profitably for you. Don't believe that idiotic dynastic Senator Chiz Escudero that Maths and Science won't help you later in life...

Anyways, by the end of the Williams show, £11M had been traded (pusta). It's very hypnotic looking at those odds change every after serve. Williams was both dehado and llamado. I'm thinking of betting on Roger Federer tomorrow but he's still the favourite and at the moment you need to bet £3 to win £1. I'll see how the game goes...

The UK is a betting nation. Punters bet on ANYTHING....A lot in life is a gamble. The key is to make a very informed decision. This is a screenshot when Venus went up 5-4 in the second set. Don't you just love broadband? And who do we thank? The ECEs siempri, ehem....Anyways, I was about to put £100 on Venus but she quickly got championship point and betting was suspended of course. I need to improve my fingering speed (I'm so used to slow, rhytmic, sensous fingering...)

Sa Axion Dishwashing paste, tanggal ang sebo....

No comments: