Pages

Thursday, 24 July 2008

It's hot hot hot hot hot hot hot...



Gawd, it's like the tropics here in Hampshire. Were I not working with Class 5 toxic chemicals this week, I'd show up at work wearing flip-flops and wifebeaters (yung butas butas pa ha). For health and safetiness reasons, bawal sando tsinelas sa chemistry lab. Well, at least the sky is blue and we get to eat picnic lunches and also the uni has a fricking champagne bar which opens at 10 am.

Anyways, it was 8pm and it was still hot and humid so I went to the park for a siesta. I wish I brought some pillows and blankets. I would have happily dozed off till friday.


The dogs know how to cool down.

The dogs do an impression of the Loch Ness monster.

This is the life.

And look what our American friends have discovered - natural contraceptives....



Two servings of soya a week can decrease sperm count by 40 million per ml. Taho vendors will be so happy! (Wait, can someone tell me how much is a cup of taho compared to a condom now?)

Today is thursday which means the biker boys (and gal, so far I've only met 1 biker chick) are in my neighborhood for their weekly social. The local cafe is very happy (because bikers are responsible enough not to drink alcohol and ride..those wheels don't come cheap too.)


I want. It's low enough for my 4'11" frame.

Harleys are beautiful pieces of engineering no?

What is it about Italians and sweet looking cycles? Venice does not just produce gondolas.

Spot the difference. The Honda and Kawasaki designers seem to be sleeping with each other.

7 comments:

paul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bulitas said...

Aba may ganun palang epekto ang taho.
Pwede din tokwa bilang alternative. Haha!
Ayus!

The Nashman said...

to clarify, a 40million reduction per millilitre in sperm count is only a problem for those with very low counts already. if you have a normal sperm count, this reduction will NOT make you infertile

Brian Brotarlo said...

Is it permanent, coz I'm lactose intolerant? And what kind of man, I don't care if he's opus dei, would risk infertility if he could just buy condoms from 7-11?

The Nashman said...

dunno. these are not causal studies. so they basically took x number of men, put them on high soya diet, counted the sperm...saw that estrogen levels were also up...

take note that there are other sources - soy sauce for example, the staple pinoy condiment...incidentally, now it occurs to me that we are probably immune to the effects of soya then...

Brian Brotarlo said...

Nash,

Could have been sponsored by the beef lobby.

Anonymous said...

lolz...
taho's b/n 10-20... condom.. 3 for 15.... masakit daw eh taho na lang! :P