Pages

Saturday, 19 July 2008

Snap Photo Assault: Sabado Morning


Another day, another train.

I don't know how people who put on their Friendster Profile that they have FOUR hometowns manage but I'm fricking knackered from all the cross country train rides. (To think I only divide my time between Hampshire, Oxbarrio, and London, naks, pwidi na ba ipagyabang yan sa Prenster? Di hamak naman na mas may dating ang London kaysa Bradford, ha Ashley, mag-isip isip ka nga. Kumusta na yung land claim ng inyong royal famille sa Borneo?)


I arrived at Oxbarrio at lunchtime...

...in time for peri-peri chicken at Nando's. The portugese fastfood version of manok inasal. Mmmm, parang nasa Glorietta food court ako.

Back to my beloved college. Do you ever tire of that view?

My pigeon hole was full! Since I'm a multitasking man, I read all my mail while making a deposit. I got the usual mail - bank statements, a depressing magazine from one of my organisations, a love letter from my ophthalmologist, and one that arrived in rather posh envelope....but don't worry C and L, I opened your letter somewhere more fitting...

...on the cupola. Above the dreaming spires, where it all began. Buti naman ang inyong wedding invite ay hindi over the top....yung tipong printed in wax paper then rolled inside a bamboo with capiz seashells na merong corny 'poetry' expressing your makabagdamdaming lab por eache other sa harap. Incidentally, there is no mention of a dress code. Hmmm, I shall arrive with my purple feather boa.

Today there were graduation ceremonies too...

Buti pa siya, graduate na rin. Ashley, kelan bibigyan ng Honoris Causa ang iyong uncle na Sultan of Culiat? Incidentally, the Queen of Jordan is so beautiful.

I also went to the bookstore to get my copy of World Press Photo 2008 but my attention drifted to that new Clarke photobook...

2 comments:

Ladyboy of Bangkok said...

Re: photo 4. Nice folding technique. Are you offering a prize to readers who can spot the Mini-Nashman?

The Nashman said...

I use gaffer tape to pull the mini-Nashman back. It's kindy painful when you take it out, the pubes start ripping off the skin....I should definitely ask the ladyboys how they do it...