Pages

Tuesday, 28 October 2008

Simple Meal for these Recession Times


His Royal Orangeness Karl Willem and PA/PR Gromit prepare a very rustic simple meal.

The main star of risotto is da rice. And your biceps. Because you need to turn, turn, turn the rice while cooking. Briefly, sweat the onions, pop in da rice, glass of pinot grigio, then ladle in the warm stock and stir slowly, when nearly cooked add the butter (Lurpak, Ashley hindi Anchor, para halal) and parmiggiano to make it creamy. Salt and peppah to taste with basil garnish.

The venison was a bit of a disaster. I asked for 9 month old animal and this looks as old as Rudolph. My regular hunter needs glasses.

Et voila, tonight's Happy Meal. Done in 30 minutes.

Yes, I know, the venison should be rare...I was not paying attention to the heat of the pan. It was off pala when it shoulda been on high heat.

2 comments:

Sidney said...

I first thought it was a piece of your girlfriend...

The Nashman said...

I'm single. I'm married to our lord and saviour Brother Eli Soriano.