Pages

Sunday, 21 December 2008

The Dawgs Travel Diary: Afterparty, Before Sunrise Moment


3 am. Those are J's feathers on the floor.

Since we weren't sleepy I help J clear up the carnage.

I have somehow grown attached to my fishnet stockings. Well, methink's J's sister don't want them back.

J and I have a Janis Joplin sing along moment. I don't know about you but J cleaning wearing nothing but stockings and a nightie is so sexy.

Eventually at 7am J and I get some shut eye. We share a tiny bed and when I woke up at lunch I was freaked out by her hands. How is that even possible. Later in the afternoon we walk back to J's flat...

...where she cooks up a wonderful meriendinner. Mmmm. Those patties may look deformed but they contain nothing but beef and spices.

Our bear Felipe looks sad but he was too young to join the party last night so...

...His Royal Orangeness Karl Willem and PA/PR Gromit suggested we all take an early evening stroll in J's 'hood....

...which just happens to include that horrible tower.

The tower decor is the EU flag and commemorates Sarko's current EU presidency.

As is tradition, J and I engage in acts of vandalism...

I wonder where I can put the customary Flip wall markings of "Titi mo/Ukinam/Kantot." etc...

J and the dawgs pay homage to one great Brotha..

Ok, enough of the cliche Eiffel photos already...

The USA is kewl again. Merci Beaucoup Barack!

Mmmm...

J's feather skirt from last night transformed into a shagedelic lamp cover.

Much as I would have loved to sleep over at J's flat (like hello, bakit mo hihindihang tumabi ulit sa magandang dilag..ayaw kong ma-chismis. Alam niyo naman ang ating entertainment press, porke madalas kami magsiping, binibigyan na ng malisya.) later in the evening I walked back to the Island....

...because May-yang dearest prepared a feast of very fat bird. Mmmmm...At dawn we watched the Alma Moreno classic "Bomba Star". Christ, that movie should be mandatory viewing. It was one laugh a minute. It's so funny. No wonder the Frenchies came in droves when it was shown recently in Paris...and they know good cinema (siempri, they invented cinema).

5 comments:

ashley said...

i wonder who J is. is that Atty. E?

ashley said...

i mean the big fat bird.

The Nashman said...

ew, kadiri ka talaga Ashley, bawal karne ng balyena sa France...

Anonymous said...

fishnet stockings? dude, you really do swing that way? =)


peace?




UW

The Nashman said...

..occasional cross dressing to get piss drunk is an oxbridge tradition that must be upheld.