Pages

Tuesday, 7 July 2009

Break Ups are so entertaining to watch....

...admit it. As long as you don't know the people involved, it's so compelling. I love watching break-ups. It's my mala-Hayden Kho voyeuristic guilty pleasure. I try to come as close as I can to listen in to the hyperglycemic dialogue about love lasting for eternity if we give it one more try...it's a blockbuster if projectiles and red wine are involved.

you complete me...mamamatay ako pag umalis ka sa buhay ko...i love you like hello.

...leave me alones! hindi na kita loves. can't you see, pobre ka na, maliit pa titi mo. don't touch me. Break na talaga tayo.

Sige! Break kung break! Pero ayon sa law on breaking up, dapat may one last kantot..tara doon sa damuhan. I loves you so much, if it makes you happy, I will let you go...

10 comments:

anna braga le'te said...

I love your blog!!!
^_^

avegirl said...

haha!define eksena. I could imagine the how guy strangled the girl.=p

The Nashman said...

the girl made sigaw sigaw at the girl..that's when lolo on the other bench woke up confuse and surprise.

avegirl said...

^the girl?you mean lesbian couples sila?LOL =D

Anonymous said...

lmao on the lolo.


UW

avegirl said...

hey!I'm sorry bout my last comment, I got totally confused.peace!=)

Anonymous said...

awesome. Can i have your email ad? I need it to nominate you for the philippine blog awards.

The Nashman said...

The Nashman doesn't do awards because He has nothing to wear on the Red Carpet.

Besides, kung Meralco Theatre at hindi Cannes yung ceremony, it won't be worth it.

Tsaka yang mga awards na yan baka networking SEO ek ek nanaman nina Yuga at Toral.

Anonymous said...

Yuga and Toral are no longer connected to the PBAs. Yuga had a falling out with the other founders. *evil laugh*

Benjo Sandoval said...

Haha! Well said on the award thing.