Pages

Saturday, 14 November 2009

Stormy Saturday


It's amazing how the carcasses arrange themselves

Bunny autopsy. Fatal shotgun wounds in bunny communities are on the rise.

This why I iz fat.

Eva Green. And we know she's not innocent. Phwoar. Yan ang orig na tatler Ashley! Di tulad nang binabasa mo na ang cover si Loren Legarda o Manny Villar or iba pang mga amuy lupang socialite or kabit ng mga kurakot. Tingnan mo naman ang libreng pabango, nasa bote, di tulad niyang Tatler Pelefins mo na scratch 'n sniff.

Nice. With places to go for debauched dinners and full on hedonism in Londontown. I like.

The 10 minute dinner from scratch. Seriously, it took me 10 minutes to do this.

Today's football. England 0 Brasil 1.

2 comments:

Brian Brotarlo said...

It's the weakest Holland team in my lifetime and it's not assured Robben will be healthy next summer, but I have a feeling they will win it. Why?
Experience, and the players (Sneijder, Robben, Van Persie, Huntelaar) will have a lot to prove, and for the first time since forever they'll be seen as dark horses. Spain is probably going to be beaten in the quarters by an African team.

ashley said...

I dont read Tatler. I read Chalk puro piolo kissing sam ang sa cover page.

Incidentally, naalala ko bigla yong pinaggagawa ko sa borders. Ninanakaw ko ang centerfold ng mga magazines dyan.