Pages

Thursday, 17 December 2009

The Occasional 200km Commute Returns and I finally know what Ubuntu means


It's not the machine I fear, it's the price.

Gloomy forecast. Sleet and snow.

Lemme see, which one is mine.

Lunch. A very Jewish bagel filled with scrambled egg and kosher bacon.

The label says Ubuntu (S. African) means "I am what I am because of who we all are"

Bring out your Barbours. Posh is back. Apparently.

No, it's not going to be Pamela Anderson. (Although I wouldn't mind being molested by her)

After a day's werq looking at teeny weeny things, back to the 'hood.

2009 and de train still has no free wifi! Iz it the 3rd werld or what?

2 comments:

Deantastic said...

Oi anong nangyari sa Plurk at Formspring mo?

The Nashman said...

They got horribly jologs like friendster.

Plus, in the time of recession, one must consolidate.